Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

Snowfall...and Lack Thereof

The snow that I was hoping would earn us another day off from school today has apparently been delayed until tomorrow (that means we're doing the snow dance tonight, by the way), and I'm both  excited about the possibility of some local wintry weather and hopeful that those experiencing the Nor'easter are going to be okay.  

www.topwalls.net 

Weather is so dynamic...in one part of the country, everything's fine and people are almost wishing there would be some snow, and a few states up people are being blasted with blizzard conditions.  And don't even get me started about all the horrors of global warming...maybe we'll save more of that for another post.....

climate-change-33
63 years of climate change, according to NASA.  Image from www.bgr.com.  
On a less traumatizing note, it's the last week of January 2015.  That means we'd better start writing "2015" instead of "2014" on everything because, whether we like it or not, the year is sticking around for the next eleven months.  Has anyone lived up to their resolution yet?  Has anyone forgotten their resolution yet?  Has anyone changed theirs?  I'm not entirely sure what mine was--it keeps changing every time I think about it--so I've decided that I perhaps promised myself to just work hard, do well, etc.  Yes, very vague, very broad, very simple.
I hope you have a happy Monday!  Stay warm!

<3 Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment