Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Accessory Inspiration: Bohemian Bags


It seems that whenever I leave my apartment, there are a lot of things I end up wanting to take with me.  Thus the existence of the hoarding bag.  Sometimes I feel like Alison from The Breakfast Club....
Hoarding bags can be just as stylish as they are functional, though.  Bohemian, made-by-hand bags will always be my favorites, and they're perfect for summertime.  As an added bonus? Ebay is selling backpacks handmade in Nepal and donating profits to earthquake relief efforts! 

NEW - HANDCRAFTED in NEPAL RAZOR CUT COTTON BACKPACK EARTHQUAKE CHARITY
ebay.com (earthquake relief bag--click pic to visit site!)


the bag made in a Banjara style
chai-studio.com


.Boho, Gypsy Bag
lyst.com


Free People Vintage Kanta Bag at Free People Clothing Boutique........Love this!!!!!
freepeople.com

☆ love a boho slouch bag... make from repurposed clothing?
net-a-porter.com

KUCHI PRINCESS Banjara Afghan Embroidery by BohemianSpiritBags, $390.00
etsy.com

<3 Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment