Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

May (the Force Be With You)

It's officially May!  I know I say this every month, but I really cannot believe that 2015 is going by so quickly.  It's only about two months from being halfway over.  Time just keeps going.
What feels like it'll never be over, though, is next week and all its glorious exams.  I keep reminding myself how lucky I am--I'm at a nice school and I have access to exams while so many other people are unable to get an education--but I'm still very stressed.  As I type, my AP Chemistry prep book sits open in front of me, confusing questions about conjugate acid-base pairs and thermodynamic properties staring up at me from page 544.  And I left my headphones at home today, so instead of music, the background sounds are the gossipy giggles of teenagers. #alliteration
As suggested in the title of this post, I AM SENDING THE FORCE to everyone out there who needs it.  That's right, even the people who have no idea that the force is being sent to them are receiving it at this very moment.  From this girl.  At this desk.  With this chemistry book.
I'm also sending music!

Jasmine Thompson: "Pompeii" (Cover of Bastille)

Nena: "99 Red Balloons"

U2: "With or Without You"

Hole: "Doll Parts"

<3 Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment