Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

Monday Music & Strength for Suffering

Well, it's Monday again.  I wonder if I should have done more schoolwork this weekend, but the tests were so tiring that I ended up doing a little bit more writing and bedroom-dancing than originally planned.  Then again, though, if I hadn't, I wouldn't have found some of these songs, right?  So maybe it was worth it.
In the non-music world, I'm sending prayers for everyone out there today.  Tornadoes have killed two and injured twenty in the central U.S., the victims of the Nepal earthquake are still struggling through the rubble....so many difficult things are going on right now, and I'm thinking of everybody. 

Zella Day: "East of Eden"

The Bravery: "Time Won't Let Me Go"

Lorde: "A World Alone"

The Bird and the Bee: "Again & Again"

<3 Frances



No comments:

Post a Comment