Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

Monday Music, Almost August

July 2015 is in its last week, and we're pretty much halfway through 2015.  Crazy, right?  I'm still wrapping my mind around the fact that the fall will be here soon, bringing with it back-to-school (SAT time, woohoo!) and Halloween and crisp red leaves.  September 23rd (the Autumnal Equinox) may seem far off right now, sure, but it's almost August.... I need to get my school bag together and turn my academic brain on again. I've studied this summer, done a lot of writing, found some time to read (I'm working on Les Miserables now), and worked on my youth Spanish teacher intern-gig-thing, but thinking about my graphing calculator isn't exactly my mental default mode.  I should probably have a sit-down with it and ask it to reveal its secrets to me.  (Sum of an arithmetic sequence? Tell me how, TI-84, please!)
All that said, though, music is always helpful in any situation.  Here's today's playlist:


Lykke Li: "Little Bit"


Alt-J: "Bloodflood"

Cat Power: "Metal Heart"

Bjork: "Venus as a Boy"

Happy wishes for everyone today!

<3 Frances


No comments:

Post a Comment